serviced holiday rentals
1 Bedroom Apartments
2 Bedroom Apartments
3 Bedroom Apartments
4+ Bedroom Apartments
Last Minute Accommodation Deals
Best Price Guarantee
Long Stay Discount
Our Property Standards
Getting Around in Dubai
Attractions & Entertainment
Shopping in Dubai
Sports in Dubai
Ramadan in Dubai
TV Channels List
Visit our Blog
Make a booking enquiry
Request a call back
How to find us
Hong Kong Dollar
Saudi Arabian Riyal
South African Rand
+971(0)4 456 2285
Search for Dubai Apartments
Area of Dubai
How many Bedrooms & People?
Check for Offers
Join our Special Offers Mailing List
Looking for a specific property?
Golf in Dubai
Emirates Golf Club
Tel: +44 (0) 1276 858930
On the fringe of the city, Emirates Golf Club – the Middle East’s first championship grass course, is an oasis of green. Its two beautifully landscaped courses offer challenging but fair golf to all standards of players. The Club was also the chosen venue for the Dubai Desert Classic in 2004.
• The Majlis is an 18-hole championship course and plays to a par of 72. This was the first grass course in the Middle East and takes its name from Arabic for 'meeting place'.
• The Wadi is an 18-hole course and plays to a par of 72. It is dominated by a spectacular and scaped wadi.
Al Badia Golf Course
Tel: +971 (0) 4 601 010
Inspired by an oasis and situated in 1,600 acres of Dubai Creek frontage, Al Badia golf course forms the centrepiece of Dubai Festival City’s golfing community. The impressive ‘Rivers of Sand’ design concept sculpts a golf course that integrates Dubai Festival City’s superb waterfront environment. Al Badia course is available for limited public play with the extensive Clubhouse.
• A challenging 7,250 yard, par 72, 18-hole cham- pionship golf course.
• Designed by world-renowned course designer Robert Trent Jones 2.
• Extensive water features including 11 lakes with several smaller ponds.
• Stunning views across the impressive Dubai Skyline.
• Full-course length golf cart path coverage.
• Located only ten minutes from Dubai International Airport and Deira City Centre.
Desert Course, Arabian Ranches
Tel: +97 1 4 366 3000
The Desert Course is at the breathtaking Arabian Ranches residential development on the outskirts of the city, offering an alternative to the usual golf courses of Dubai. Similar to the concept of a Links course, this is an exclusive grass course located in the middle of the desert, using natural desert terrain with no landscaping.
• Designed by Ian Baker-Finch Signature Golf Courses in association with Nicklaus Design.
• 7,092 yards, 18-hole desert style, par 72 golf course from the Gold Tees.
• GPS (Global Positioning System) on each golf cart to inform players of the exact distance from their golf cart to the centre of the green.
Dubai Creek & Yacht Club
Tel: +971 (0)4 3801234
Opened in January 1993, Dubai’s second world-class golf course is the centrepiece of an 80-hectare sports and leisure complex with a 140-berth marina. Located on the banks of the Creek, the Club is at close proximity to the Dubai International Airport. The golf course has played host to the Dubai Desert Classic in 1999 and 2000.
• The club’s 18-hole, par 71 course rolls across 6,857 undulating yards that include well-groomed fairways lined with date and coconut palms, lending a distinctly tropical air to the course.
• There is also a 9-hole par 3 course, a hi-tech studio, a floodlit driving range, and extensive short game practice facilities.
Hatta Fort Golf Course
This mountain resort hotel, one-hour’s drive from Dubai, has a floodlit mini-golf course of 18 holes and a 9-hole, 1,057 yard cross-country fun course. Golf clubs and lessons are available on request.
The Resort Course at Jebel Ali
Tel: +971 4 814 5555
The Resort Course at Jebel Ali Golf Resort & Spa is a must for any golfer to play. The superbly designed 9-hole course is set amidst trees and shrubs, and offers golfers the opportunity to play in the company of peacocks, partridges, guinea fowl and a large number of exotic birds. The course combines excellent golf facilities with the ultimate in hospitality and leisure.
• 9-hole par 36 course with a selection of four different tees, offering an opportunity to play either a 9/18-hole round.
• 9-hole on 3,201 yards and 18-hole on 6,375 yards.
• Five of the holes are designed around a salt water lake, featuring three wooden bridges.
Dubai Country Club
Visitors interested in a different golfing experience may like to arrange a game on sand at the Dubai Country Club, the oldest course in the Emirate, which features brown dunes instead of green. Golfers carry a small piece of artificial turf with them and use it to play off when on the fairways.
• The 18-hole course is a challenging 6,431 yards, par 71.
• The 9-hole course over 2,270 yards has a par of 32 and alternate tee boxes can be used to vary play over 18 holes.
The Montgomerie, Dubai
Tel: +9714 390 5600
The Montgomerie, Dubai is located in the prestigious Emirates Hills Residential Estate. Covering more than 200 acres, this spectacular golf course provides the player with undulating ‘links land’ style fairways which challenge and intrigue all levels of player.Placement of the drive to the generous fairways remains the cornerstone of any good round. The flat landing area of each fairway can be challenging to find, but in the end it is a rewarding adventure.
• 8-hole par 72 championship golf course designed by Colin Montgomerie and Desmond Muirhead.
• Unique characteristics include the world’s single largest green course that is in the shape of the UAE, and the snake hole
• 79 bunkers and 14 lakes.
• 7,308 yards from the championship tee.
The Els Club
Tel: +971 4 425 1010
The Els Club forms part of the exclusive golf course villa community of Victory Heights. The first phase of properties is sold out. The second phase is now for sale. It is part of the extraordinary Dubai Sports City, the world’s only integrated sports city, featuring world-class sporting facilities, three state-of-the-art stadiums and a variety of world- renowned sports academies.
• The course is challenging for the best players in the world but at the same time enjoyable for all golfers.
• Stretching 7,538 yards from the tips, it features four sets of teeing areas to suit individual golfers
The Jumeriah Golf Estates
Tel: +971 (0)4 375 9999.
Courses designed by legends of the game that benefit from exceptional attention to detail. A sporting event that is watched by the world. Experiences inspired by tour-level golf. The finest instructional facilities anywhere. United in one place, these are what make Jumeirah Golf Estates a new legend in world golf.
• Legends of golf, Greg Norman, Vijay Singh, Sergio Garcia and Pete Dye are creating 18-hole championship courses that pose a wide variety of tests for players. On the greens of one of these painstakingly crafted courses, Earth, The Race to Dubai will culminate and the Dubai World Championship—the finale to one of golf’s most exciting competitions—is played.
The Sharjah Golf and Shooting Club
Tel: +971 6 5487777
Sharjah Golf and Shooting Club a golfing paradise offers a fair but tough test to every level of golfer and one you will relish time and time again.
• 9 hole, fully floodlit golf course which enables play well into the evening. Designed by internationally acclaimed architect Peter Harradine. If played twice, this wall to wall grass oasis will provide a par 72 layout that stretches in excess of the 7,300 yard mark.
Described as a pleasure to play but a challenge to par, the course features between 5 and 7 different tees on every hole. vast water features, large and challenging bunkers and unique undulations; all of which ensure this golfing paradise offers a fair but tough test to every level of golfer and one you will relish time and time again.
Tower Links Golf Club
Tel: 971 7 2278555
Tower Links Golf Club is a challenging golf course. The club possesses an outstanding range of facilities enabling golfers to improve their standard of play. The back nine holes and practice facilities are fully floodlit for night play.
• 18 hole, par 72 golf course
The course is 7,200 yards in length with four tees: Championship, men, seniors and ladies, therefore providing tee-off opportunities for all standards of play.
Jumeirah Beach Residences
Palm Jumeirah Golden Mile
Jumeirah Lake Towers
Downtown Burj Dubai
Dubai Hot Deals
Last Minute Deals
Summer Discount Deals
Best Price Guarantee
Sign up for Special Offers
Dubai Holiday Rentals
About My Dubai Stay
About Serviced Holiday Rentals
Annual Events in Dubai
Dubai Tours and Excursions
Photos provided courtesy of Government of Dubai,Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing - © copyright 2005-2015 MyDubaiStay All rights reserved.
is a part of Hometown Holiday Homes LLC, a Dubai Tourism licensed company.